Your Personal Data Collected, Method of Collection and Legal Reason
Your IP address and user agent information will be processed solely for the purpose of analysis and through technologies such as cookies, automated or non-automated methods, and sometimes obtained, stored, stored and updated from third parties such as analytics providers, advertising networks, search information providers, technology providers, on the basis of the provision of legitimate interest processing within the framework of and during the service and contractual relationship between us.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
Your personal data that you share with us is only by making analysis; In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we offer in the best way, to ensure that these services can be accessed and utilized by you at the maximum level, to develop our services in line with your needs and to bring you together with a wider range of service providers within legal frameworks and to fulfill the obligations arising from the law (sharing personal data with judicial and administrative authorities upon request), contract and service will be processed and updated in a manner appropriate to its purpose and in a measured manner.
To Whom and For What Purposes the Collected Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Your personal data that you share with us; that we receive and/or provide services to carry out our activities, with whom we have contractual relations, with whom we cooperate, to 3rd parties and institutions and organizations at home and abroad, and to judicial and administrative authorities upon request, provided that the necessary technical and administrative measures are taken.
Your Rights as a Person Whose Personal Data is Processed
In accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, everyone can exercise the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
- If their personal data has been processed, to request information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting the correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- It has the right to object to the occurrence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively by means of automatic systems, and to request the elimination of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
You are completely free to decide whether or not to accept the processing of your personal data, which is only necessary in order to provide you with the purpose of providing services, in accordance with this confidentiality and processing of personal data policy. If you continue to use the site, we will assume that you have accepted and please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address for more detailed information.